The AtlantaNap datacenter provides uninterruptible power supplies and generator backups, consistent temperature and humidity range in the datacenter, state of the art ID system and security including video surveillance and recording, redundant Cisco BGP routing and switching infrastructure with cold and hot spares.
- SSAE 16 Type II Compliant Facility
- Optimized network routing using the Avaya route science optimizer.
- Multiple Gigabit Ethernet backbone trunks
- Core network is designed for “zero” packet loss
The CoreXchange Connection meets the industry’s most stringent data center standards, having successfully completed a SSAE 16 Type II audit, and offers enterprise class specifications in power and cooling, redundancy, security, and hardened facilities. A wide array of fiber transport providers, and an onsite, 24/7 support and network operations team.
- SSAE 16 SOC1 Type II Compliant Facility
- Redundant A, B, C and D power backup available via four 750 KVA UPS systems.
- Secure entrance with check-in station
- Access to bandwidth mesh of redundant Tier 1 Internet backbone carriers
Some of Our Bandwidth Providers